Saturday, December 3, 2011

FEATURED: BLACK DRESSES


Happy Saturday readers! 
I'm really happy 'cause I have 10 free days ahead! 
The featured post of today is about black dresses. These days we all have the thinking about what will we wear on New Year's Eve. I think that a black dress is perfect for that event. What do you think??
I also want to share with you a new section that I will post during the next week. Every day I'll post a different Christmas outfit with items on my wishlist. I hope you like the idea.

Feliz Sábado!!!
Estoy muy contenta porque no tengo puente no, tengo acueducto!! 10 días de fiesta!!
El post de hoy es un recopilatorio de vestidos negros. Estos días ya empezamos a tener en la cabeza ideas de cómo vamos a vestir la noche de Fin de Año y siempre he pensado que un vestido negro es una buena opción. Que pensáis?
También quiero anunciaros que los post de la semana que viene serán todos de una nueva sección que voy a hacer: Christmas Outfits! Cada día os enseñaré una selección de prendas de mi wishlist para que cogéis ideas para vuestro outfit de las fiestas navideñas! Espero que os guste la idea.


3 comments:

  1. Love the one from Halston Heritage most! but the rest of the dresses are amazing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love theoutnet.com dress. I want it. !

    love S.
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...