Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LA ROCA VILLAGE


Today I want to talk to you about the place I went shopping last Sunday.
As I said in the previous posts, Sunday was the first one in the sales period and it's a typical thing that all the shops were opened. I stayed all my Sunday there.

 

La Roca Village is like a little town full of outlet shops of different brands.
I have to say that it was not my first time there, but it was the first time ever that I took advantadge of this sales like I took. I bought only in Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren for me but the list of the brands is long as you can see in the following images.


Bimba & Lola


Chocolat Factory


Coach


Furla


Guess


La Perla


Michael Kors


Pretty Ballerinas

I hope you like this post of a different way to shopping.
Have you already heard about La Roca Village?

In the next days I will share with you a post with my new purchases!

source: larocavillage.com


1 comment:

  1. he ido a las rozas village pero a la roca village no....
    planazo gestandose...

    jajajaja

    muiaaaa

    http://lejournaldeprada.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...