Thursday, October 27, 2011

MUSE


I don't want to saturate you with photos of Olivia Palermo but for me is a muse. We can follow her in her new blog, I'm already a follower, are you?
If you haven't ever notice I opened a new page for the section WISHOUTFITS (you can find a new one every Monday) where you can find all the wishoutfits I've made.
Do you like the previous post?? I've thought that I can open a new section: FINDINGS, where I can post items that I really love. What do you think?

No os quiero saturar con fotos de Olivia Palermo pero para mi es una musa. La podemos seguir desde hace unos días en su nuevo blog. Yo ya soy su seguidora, lo sois vosotros?
Por si no os habíais dado cuenta he abierto una nueva página para la nueva sección WISHOUTFITS (podéis encontrar uno nuevo cada lunes) dónde podéis encontrar todos los outfits que he hecho hasta ahora.
Os gusta el post anterior? He pensado que puedo abrir una nueva sección: FINDINGS, dónde podré enseñaros prendas o artículos que realmente me gustan. Que os parece esta idea?































10 comments:

  1. she really does have flawless style

    FRASSY
    FRASSY

    www.befrassy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's always fashionable and so stylish, I like her style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will check her blog for sure! She is too cool!!
    Come to visit my blog whan you have time and if you want let's follow each other!
    xx
    http:/dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone has got his/her muse. I like her, but mine is Audrey Hepburn :)

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. me encanta el look de Olivia Palermo!!
    Va siempre perfectaa!
    un besito

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!!Of course I follow you back!
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love her style


    misslondoner.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Olivia Palermo is forever gorgeous!

    Xoxo,
    http://unitatan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...