Saturday, February 18, 2012

MY CELEBS INSPO

Hey you!
Today I want to start a new section in the blog: CELEBS INSPO. In the following posts I will share with you some photos of my fashion gurus. This is the first post, so I introduce you the celebs that I will show you in the next few posts. Hope you like this idea!
Everyone has its own celebs to follow in style terms. My favourites are the following ones.

Hola a todos!
Hoy quiero empezar una nueva sección del blog: CELEBS INSPO. en los próximos posts compartiré con vosotros algunas fotos de mis gurus de la moda. En este primer post, os introduzco las celebs que os voy a mostrar en los próximos días. Espero que os guste esta nueva sección!
Todo el mundo tiene sus celebs en las que se fija en la moda. Mis favoritas son las siguientes.







-
Sarah Jessica Parker
-
Blake Lively
-
Leighton Meester
-
Louise Roe
-
Olivia Palermo
-

Do you have a similar taste like me? Which other ones are you fav celebs in terms of fashion?
Os gusta mi selección? En qué otras celebs os fijáis en la moda?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...