Wednesday, February 22, 2012

NEW SECTION: HOW TO WEAR LIKE... #1

Maybe it's a little crazy thing but I want to open a new section on the blog: HOW TO WEAR LIKE...

As you probably know, one of my fav charaters ever is Serena Van der Woodsen. For that reason I want to start with one of her outfits... She has an amazing style and, of course, she always wear so beautiful things.






Sin título #35

What do you think about this new section??? Do you like the first outfit I choose?
Feel free to let me know your impressions!





5 comments:

  1. me encanta gossip girl !!! i los estilismos son excelentes !!!

    pasate por mi blog y si te gusta sigueme :


    http://www.themusthave.net/

    besos guapa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que ideal por favor!!! Me ha encantado

    Besos guapa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...