Friday, September 2, 2011

ROMA - the food


Siempre que pienso en la comida italiana me viene a la mente la pasta, la pizza, el espresso, el tiramisú y distintas variedades de queso. Como no podia ser de otra forma aproveche mi visita en tierras italianas para comer todas estas cosas.
 Whenever I think about Italian food comes to mind pasta, pizza, espresso, tiramisu and various varieties of cheese. How could it be otherwise take advantage of my visit on Italian country to eat these things.


Este plato lo comí en la terraza del restaurante del monumento de Victor Emmanuel I en la Piazza Venezia con unas vistas increíbles de la ciudad, del Colosseo y del Foro Romano.
I ate this dish in the restaurant terrace of the monument to Victor Emmanuel I in Piazza Venezia, with a wonderful view of the city, the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.



Quería comentar un restaurante específico (una cadena de restaurantes), PastaritO, en el cual fuí a comer varios días y la comida está buenisima. Las raciones son muy generosas y la calidad-precio está perfecta. Me encantó encontrar este sitio ya que en los lugares más turisticos ya se sabe que normalmente siempre se paga más por el sitio y la comida suele ser más bien escasa y no muy buena. Podéis mirar su página web a ver que os parece.
I wanted to comment on a specific restaurant (a chain of restaurants) PastaritO, which went to eat for several days and the food is great. The portions are generous and the quality-price is perfect. I loved finding this site as tourist spots in and normally known to always pay more for the site and the food is usually rather small and not very good. You can look at their website to see what you think.









El café italiano, espresso corto y con gran sabor. Con hielo era mi bebida del viaje: espresso fredo.
Italian coffee, espresso and short with great flavor. With ice was my drink of the trip: espresso fredo.





2 comments:

  1. Hi!!I like your blog so much, Every thing seems so delicious!!!!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...